Re: [IRCA] New station heard

I only heard them for a couple minutes but I might try a reception report
since I think it's a rare catch. Their website is www.studio1430.com. QIP
lists v/s from 2002 was Rick Crandall, Stn Mgr, and he's still there.

I did hear KLO about 4:21 PM with Michael Savage. Too much KMRB for a good
report. I'll have to try again.

I haven't had much luck with CO veries, only 3/8 with reports to all I've
heard except KEZW.

Martin

> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:44:01 -0800
> From: Mike Sanburn
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] New station heard
>

> I think 1430 KEZW still carries Broadways Biggest Hits, I just don't
remember which daypart. 'Used to be on 1260//540 in L.A. area but no more.
Show originated at KOY Phoenix and they still have it. Mike Sanburn