[IRCA] Belated Saturday night TA report

I guess it's almost time for tonight's listening to begin on the west coast, but here's a belated report for last night. I didn't turn the radio on until 0110 utc. Conditions seemed to be best for the early evening, and seemed to go downhill later. 153 LWBC had two stations, weak, at 0111 utc. 162 decent at S3; 171 loud at honest S9; 189 Iceland already, S1; 198 at poor level; 252 poor level in the usual NDB noise. (I'm an ardent NDB DXer, but when it comes to trying for LWBC, NDBs are then a nuisance, ha.) MW had 585 poor at 0119 utc; 738 poor; 1575 weak; 684 occasional poor audio; 549 poor at 0134 utc. Another LWBC check had 162 France at S5 now, 0137 utc. 207 with audio now; checking 171 Morocco, S9+10! I think that's the strongest I've had it. It's been good the past 3 nights but not past S9 level. A check much later, 0800 utc, 198 UK at S9 level, best I've ever, ever had that. 171 down to "only" S4; 162 at S2. The Far East Russians coming in now well, 279, 234, 189 (mixing with Iceland with Iceland still dominant), 180, 153.

Looks like the A&K are still near zero so hopefully Sunday night will be good too.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires, big corner-terminated loop for TA MW