Re: [IRCA] 1400 unID Boston Bruins hockey

Re: [IRCA] 1400 unID Boston Bruins hockey

My first guess would be WLLH 1400 Lowell, MA (with a synch. transmitter in
Lawrence). It could be that 1400 split off from 890 to do hockey on 1400
since 890 would be well within the 1030 coverage, then again, so is 1400.

Just a guess. Their website is http://www.espnboston.com

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com