[IRCA] LW Beacons at Burnt River ON

Sorry for posting these a little late. But for you beacon chasers, here are my new logs from mid-December longwave NDB DX at Burnt River ON. These are all new catches.

232 GP QC Gaspe
237 7C NL Fogo
264 ZPB ON Sachigo Lake
344 YNT or LNT ME Millinocket
344 ZOW ON Ottawa
364 ZHZ NS Split Crow (Halifax)
396 JC NL Rigolet
404 ZYB ON North Bay (Yellek)
415 CBC CAY Caymen Brae
505 NEED AL Fort Rucker presumed, US Army testing new tactical LF non-directional beacon AN/TRN-30 system, can transmit between 190-535 with 60-180 watts. If anyone has anything more definitive on this, I am curious...