Re: [IRCA] Google Earth markup file for AM BCB

Re: [IRCA] Google Earth markup file for AM BCB

Has anyone checked memory usage on this.  My experience with Google Earth is
that it will eat you out of house and home on RAM use.  I've seen it go all
the way to the top of what you can use, then start swapping.  When it does
that, you can't do anything else.

Mike Hawkins