[IRCA] TPs from Victoria for 11Oct08: DU!

[IRCA] TPs from Victoria for 11Oct08: DU!

Listened this morning between 13:03 and I'm still listening to Brisbane on 612 at near armchair level at 14:35 as I type this.  Very dismal initially, but a very nice spike in DU activity at and after local dawn.  Here are my results, with "6" unless otherwise stated:

No Russian LW this AM
529:  SQM at 8 level.
531:  nothing until 14:48 with 7 level DU music.
567:  Radio National (NZ) at 7 level at 13:08
594
612:  9 level with Brisbane at 14:24.  14:29 for "Saturday Night Country".  Not heard that this fabulous strength since last season.  Still going strong at 14:38.
639:  Radio Fiji 1 back at good levels (8), but not quite as strong as a few days back (audio clip available at www.dxer.ca)  at 14:08
657:  DU late at 14:10.  7 level.  ?NZ
675:  Radio National, Christchurch at 14:11.  7 level.  // to internet feed.
702  DU late
738
747:  NHK2 at 14:13 at 8 level
756:  RNZ Auckland at 14:14 at 7 level.
765:  DU late
774:  NHK2 8.5 to 9 level at 14:15
792:  both early and late
819:  DU late only.
828:  NHK2 at 8 level at 14:21
936:  prob 4PB Brisbane at 7 level.  Late.
963:  DU at 14:29
1566

That's it for a not bad DU morning!  I won't be checking in again until Monday or Tuesday as I'll be on the road.  No TP report until Tuesday morning.  Hopefully things will settle down by then (I'll be on the Charlottes)......Walt.