Re: [IRCA] TP for 28Sep08 better

>  I can just picture Colin hanging off of his balcony, radio in hand!.....Be careful up there, Colin!

Actually Walter - you have been in my suite.

I stand at the floor to ceiling windows that face Port Angeles -- due
South and South West.

Our Balcony is East facing and that is good for the rare TA's.

Technically, I have a waist high window open and I am physically "inside"
the apartment with the Eton E1 held out over a 75' abyss... one
slip and the receiver is toast.
--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing