Re: [IRCA] KGA

Mike,

It is a mixed bag as far as KGA goes for me.   They are all sports now,
I could care less as I am not a sports fan.  At least at one time they
were C&W and Top 40.  But it seems that everyone is either talk, rel, or
sports on AM.  Gone are many of the "Giants" in broadcasting. That is
really a shame.  I have no idea how strong their 15 KW will be here at
night, but I have logged Piedmont up here a time or two at LSS.  I heard
the originial KTIM running 1 KW in the 60s and QSL'd them in 1968. The
GM at the time used to visit Seaside as a boy. I guess I am old
fashioned. I liked the old days of AM radio better.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager