Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday

DUs have not been much here during the early mornings as I go to bed
around 0900-1000 UTC most nights. Even the regulars like Tonga-1017 &
Tahiti-738 have been poor this Summer. Nothing like 25 years ago.
Regularly I would listen to Fiji 891 (gone now) and Tonga-1017 at
armchair copy. The BBC News on Tonga was a regular feature for me. Gone
are those days for a long time. Hopefuly those cx will return someday.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager