[IRCA] not DU from Vancouver Island - June 10

At 12:35 6/10/2008, you wrote:

>1386 Hindi mx.
>
>The Hindi from Radio Tarana, Auckland (pres.) was only present on the first run at about 1145.

Interesting, I missed the party (maybe), by stopping by the radio at 1205UT, which is too early to be up when you're not going back to bed, but there it is.

However, at 1213UT, presumed R. Tarana popped up for about a minute with Hindi sounding music, very weak.   No other audios, though fair carriers on 738, 1296 and 1503 at least briefly.

Nick