[IRCA] ULR ultralight radio scores on FM

[IRCA] ULR ultralight radio scores on FM

Gary and all other ULR Radio FANatics will be pleased to know I logged a couple distrant statiooons on E-skip on FM with the Sony SRF59 on June 4. From Burnt River ON. One of these, a station in Topeka KS on 100.3, is a new catch, and was a shock because I have a strong semi-local in Barrie ON on 100.3 I was unable to null with 'higher-end' equipment. But it was clear as a bell on the ULR, completely obliterating CJLF Barrie. Further experimentation is needed, but this thing is worth watching on FM as well as AM.

Saul