Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Sunday

Here in San Francisco the only Hawaiians I've heard in the last few years are the ones on 650 & 670. Certain times of the year they are often heard under my dominants. I used to hear 720 but not lately (thanks KDWN). 760 is rare but I think I had them a few years back. 550 used to be a regular in the 60s/70s but too many domestics mucking up the channel nowdays.

Don K.
S.F. CA

Patrick Martin wrote:
Dennis,

Bill Block heard KMVI 550 in AZ, so you should get some Hawaiians in
Portland. KOAC is probably strong there, but try 670 after LSR, after
KBOI drops off, KPUA should make it. KGU 760 is also good, after KFMB is
gone.
Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager