Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: PART 15 QUESTION

At 10:58 AM 5/25/2008, you wrote:
>Pat, at 3 or 4 miles, that would be pretty good DX for a Talking House.
>As I said before, that is my limit here, and it was barely audible above the noise floor. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to QSL one. For mine at home, I have had a detectable signal just under one mile on my car radio. The frequency was 1170.
>
>Bill Harms

I've heard a few.  One in Grayland at about a mile, and another here in Victoria, again somewhere 1+ miles.  No, haven't asked for a QSL.  Not something I do very often, except in special circumstances......Walt
PS:  I think I might have mentioned QSL when I e-mailed the agent here in Victoria, but so far, no QSL.  She did call me though, and we had a nice conversation, mostly about radio!