Re: [IRCA] KCMO Outages

Interesting post; as I remember, the KCMO (nee WHB) transmitter is in Liberty, which is a bit north of KC. We went thru Liberty on Thursday PM on our way to Grand Rapids. Had toyed with staying there Thurs nite but went on to Des Moines. Glad that we did!. As a precursor to that wx, we had a 20 - 30 mph wind at our backs all the way from Houston to Des Moines (good for gas milage!). - John