Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Group:

4KZ runs mostly music on weekends. Their 9am to 12noon talk show weekdays is
no longer on the air. They run lots of information during the weekdays but
not much on weekends.

What kinda of music was heard on 531? I listen to 4KZ online alot and am
friends with the General Manager/Afternoon guy there.

Also, 531 now has an AM sister on 873Khz.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net