Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Thanks Patrick,

     I was listening intently for an ID on the  Aussie-531 signal, but heard
only music, and the audio only lasted about 7  minutes. I was only using
portables this morning (no external antennas), so I  guess I should be thankful
that I received the Aussie at all.  Since  there was no ID heard, I don't plan to
claim the reception as an Ultralight  distance record... but it sure was
thrilling!

                                                                   73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.