Re: [IRCA] One Night Visit to Grayland

Thanks Nick,

     As advised, 612 and 1116 will both get some  serious attention tonight,
on the modified and stock  Ultralights.  The SRF-39FP and SRF-T615 will be
the stock units.

     If I can hear four TP's on the stock units  (like you did), I'll
consider the visit a success, hi.  I think Dennis'  stock Ultralight distance record
(VOA-1575) is safe... but if propagation is  exceptional,  somebody may yet
find an Aussie on a stock Ultralight.   Last fall, I remember Patrick having
made an easy DU reception on the ICF-S5W,  so there's certainly hope.

     Well, time to get the "monster portables" ready  for the ocean.

                            73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.