Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CBA DX Test ?? - JAZZ Music?!!!!!!

Congrats Mike,

In my humble opinion, you propbably heard them, as there was definitely JAZZ
being played - some on guitar, one piece was from a trio with a saxophone
sounding very much like John Coltrane's earlier works, also some vocal jazz
in there as well.

I used the two radio method, the ICF-2010 was tuned to CBA 1070, the SRF-59
tuned to CBE 1550, and had an exact parallel for a significant part of an
hour.

73 de Joe

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:16:54 -0400, Mike Hardester wrote
Jazz music?! I have to listen to my tape again. I had 2 stations
battling it out. One being WINA (Charlottesville, VA). The other I
had bits and pieces of programming including a brief segment of jazz
music. No code or definitive sweeps noted, though I did note what
sounded like a sounder x 2--if so, VERY quick sweep. Could it be?
One can only hope.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------