Re: [IRCA] New KYIZ TX site?

I went a long time before hearing the Renton 1560 too.  Finally one early morning (sunrise) they were bopping in smothering KNZR.  Often heard thereafter early morning but I don't often dx at
that hour any more.  The older you get the more ridiculous it seems to get up and sit in the cold listening to the radio...Very sad!

Don K.