Re: [IRCA] TP's for 03-30-08

--
Hi Nigel,

DU's are hardest region to hear from this location.  The Ewe NW works
well on TP's, considering that I'm 70 miles from the ocean.  Even hear TA's
in the fall, but DU's are really tough here.  Put up a SW Ewe, SW broadband
loops with poor results.  April seems to be the best month here for weak DU's
at best.  Clear path to the Southwest, with the nearest hills being about 15 miles
away and there only 1,200' at best.  I do have power lines about 15' from the
Ewe when its in the Southwest direction.  Power lines don't put out any noise,
but maybe they block the DU's signals somehow?  Also the heavy cable TV
lines and telephone lines below the power lines on the power poles.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA