Re: [IRCA] TP on SRF-39 fp barefoot

Hi Dennis,

     Of the guys going to Grayland this weekend, I know  that Nick took his
SRF-39FP and SRF-59 units.  He has heard TP's on  both stock units at home, and
said he would try to get some more TP's at  Grayland with them.

     Some of the other guys have Ultralights, but in a  room full of
computers (and RF hash), it's tough to use them.  My own  experience at Grayland was
that an RF-hash-free room is the first step for  Ultralight DXpedition success.
 Nick is apparently staying in a room  separate from the others, so he has a
chance to really have a blast.

  73,  Gary

Home.