Re: [IRCA] Call letter change

Bruce,

That's right KMPS & KAMT. I should have checked the QSLs. hi. Yes, it
was Salem that tried to get the historic calls returned. I guess if
there was a KOL FM or KMO FM, owned by Salem at the time,  they could
have done it. I have no clue why the FCC will not okey 3 calls any
longer. I would think it would be a way to make more money for the FCC,
and in some cases get the historic calls returned. But it so many cases,
how long would the station keep the old calls? KRE did not keep theirs
long.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin