Re: [IRCA] Tacoma on 850???

At 09:18 PM 3/26/2008, you wrote:
>Nick and Patrick,
>
>     KHHO-850 seems as nasty as ever here (about 3  miles away), with IBOC
>buzzing as usual at 2:18 PM PDT.  The IBOC was also  buzzing at 1355 UTC this
>morning, but I managed to get JOBB-828 audio just on  the edge of it.  KHHO on
>night pattern is much less troublesome, and can be  nulled out here, to get
>Denver.

Thanks, Gary.  Maybe this just isn't that strong in the daytime here normally, and I was thrown by the westerly Flag nulling it into the noise without my adjusting it.   But really, it's equal strength with KPAM-860 here today.    Need to spend more time daytime DXing obviously (and taking time off work to do so...)

best wishes,

Nick