[IRCA] Woot.com has low cost padded MP3 player cases on sale - Good for ULR's?

[IRCA] Woot.com has low cost padded MP3 player cases on sale - Good for ULR's?

I'm not sure if these are large enough for ULR's but woot.com has padded
MP3 player cases two for 99 cents (plus $5 S&H).  Might be just the idea
for travelers with ULR's.  I don't have my SRF-59 here with me, so I'm
not sure if its dimensions.

http://www.woot.com/

Features:

Water-resistant polyurethane case will keep all of your accessories
organized and ready to go.
Specially designed for the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit and iPod Nano (but fits
most brand mp3 players)
A padded divider holds your iPod Nano, sensor, and receiver, and a spool
keeps your headphones tangle free.
Has a clear plastic card sleeve on back of divider, a cargo net storage
pocket, and a zipper pocket for small valuables
Small enough to fit in your gym bag
Dimensions: 4 1/8 W x 5.5 H x 2.75 D

73,
Dave Hascall