Re: [IRCA] WHOOOOPS -- It happened again -- to KFI

Re: [IRCA] WHOOOOPS -- It happened again -- to KFI

I wouldn't be surprised if Radio Reloj on 570 in Cuba is running only 25KW!

A Solid State transmitter, which they've got with better modulation then
they had before, with a path that encompases lots of water before it hits
land in most directions is going to be very strong in Tennessee. I also
think Radio Reloj 570's tower is better then quarter wave

However, 640's tower is a tad bit short.. and its got ALOT of land and man
made interference to contend with to get to Arizona.

This seemed pretty simple to me, as to why Radi oReloj on 570 puts such a
barnburner into Tennessee and KFI can barely Hit Arizona.

Hmm, a better then quarterwave tower with a solid state transmitter with
good modulation and a water path compared to a nutered stick over land, with
no water path.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.