[IRCA] Religious station on 1030

According to an Engineer at WBZ, it was WDRU in Wake Forest, NC.  He wrote to me last night:

"It appears it was WDRU in NC.  Seems the computer didn't restart the application after a power failure."

This finding is completely consitent with my observations here on Cape Cod in terms of direction and signal strength.  They were not noted this morning so apparently the problem has been fixed and the DX opportunity over.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA
http://hometown.aol.com/midcapemarc/myhomepage/profile.html