[IRCA] WUFL status and new logging

Good Morning,

    I tuned into 1030 kHz this morning at about 7:30 (EST) while waiting for
WUFL (Sterling Heights/Detroit although transmitter is near Mount Clemens)
to sign on.  Did hear a man talking in SS about politics (Republicans,
Microsoft, etc.) and may have heard the mystery station with the Christian
rock music underneath the Spanish.

   WUFL fired up their transmitter just a bit before 7:45 with about 15
seconds of silence, a quick station ID, and then into their programming.

   I suspect the Christian rock station is south or east of here, while the
SS is west. If anyone has any ideas who these stations are would be
appreciated.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------