Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DXpeditions...Freedom and Fun + E100 Comments

Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DXpeditions...Freedom and Fun + E100 Comments

Hi John:

Congrats on getting the e100.  I agree - it is probably as full-featured
as an ULR could probably be.  Others have memories, fine tuning, kick
stands, etc., but not all in one package. It fits in my shirt pocket with
about a quarter inch to spare...

Point of curiosity - how the sensitivity across the dial?  Mine has a
ferrite with a single fixed monolithic coil which is white hot on the
upper band but progressively deaf towards the low end, whereas Gary's has
a coil which slides on a cardboard tube, allowing for tweaking to pretty
darn good across the band.

73 - Kevin