Re: [IRCA] Audacity...

> >I have used Audacity on the PC and the Mac. You must
> >be careful because Audacity CAN  use up ALL your hard
> >drive space if you aren't careful enough.

With respect:

Most WAV file recorders create a TEMP file equivalent to the
size of the WAV file while it's recording.

Most people have hard-drives in the dozens if not hundreds of gigabytes now...
So, it is a non-issue.

I could not possibly recommend Audacity open-source recording software more.
I used Audacity in the post-production phase during the recording of my debut album "Island Standard Time"
http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/The-Two-Old-Goats       Listen for yourself -

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing