[IRCA] Mexican Log boo boo

Folks,

I recently discovered an error in the current edition of the "IRCA Mexican
Log". Turns out the Transmitter Site Location listing is missing a column
on each page, so is not complete.

Those of you who ordered a Mexican Log this year from the IRCA Bookstore
(since September 2007) who want corrected copies of these pages, please
contact me via phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx with your mailing address and I will
send corrected copies to you via mail. Please use the subject of this
email in your email.

Sorry about this... I will do my best to make it right as quickly as
possible.

Thanks,

Phil Bytheway
IRCA Bookstore