[IRCA] ULR Sprint results

In between the ARRL DX Contest, I did my four hours in the ULR Sprint in one
block with about a 20 minute break in between. Nothing new to report,
although did hear some stations not heard in quite a while.

Preliminary results:
  64 stations
  Turks and Caicos, Cuba, Canada, and U.S.
  Approx. 14-15 states

Full report to follow.

I am dead tired!!!

73 de KJ8O, Joe Miller, Troy, Mich., Grid EN-82
-----WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)-----