Re: [IRCA] New ULR logs (incl. 1000 Mex and Colombia)

I keep a cake with a file inside in case I want to escape. But honestly I am quite content...

----- Original Message ----- From: <D1028Gary@xxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New ULR logs (incl. 1000 Mex and Colombia)

Great Going Saul,

    I'm happy that the Prison Radio is "locking up"  some good DX for you,
and that you have discovered the very liberating feeling of DXing with this almost criminally-fun ULR. You are hereby sentenced to a lifetime of DXing
pleasure, with no chance of parole.

   73,  Gary

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)