[IRCA] WBIX 1060 DX Test NOT heard in Indy

[IRCA] WBIX 1060 DX Test NOT heard in Indy

Too much QRM from local WFNI 1070 made this DX test next to impossible.
Thanks to the committee!

I had what sounded like a late NCAA college basketball game mixing
w/KYW.  Any idea who?  Was Longmont, Colo broadcasting basketball?

I tried this on my old Standard Radio of Japan (now Marantz) 4 band
portable, SRF-59 and my pseudo-ULR Sony cassette WM-FS493.  Basketball
was heard on two of the three radios.

1060 unID 2-24 0003 P-F basketball "here in the fourth quarter" was all
that I could make out.  Probably NCAA but could be pro.  Mixing w/KYW.
No WBIX DX test and lots of fuzz from WFNI's ever present IBOC. DH-IN

Time EST
Standard of Japan 1970 vintage 4 band portable

Dave Hascall
Indianapolis