Re: [IRCA] Possible Equipment Overnight at Full Power for WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, South Carolina

Re: [IRCA] Possible Equipment Overnight at Full Power for WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, South Carolina

Folks:

Everything has beendelayed by 24 hours, we are starting our work a bit late
but should be finished tomorrow night and be ready to test.. just move
everything 24 hours later.

Everything else still holds true regarding QSL,s etc

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.