Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Eats IBOC For Supper!

Hi Patrick and Gary:

It seems to me that audio phasing is more effective on co-channel QRM than
adjacent channel; I agree with what Patrick saying - RF phasing is more
effective on adjacent channel QRM...UNLESS you can get the splatter the
same in both receivers (with one nulling the DX target and the other
having it in the background).  In essence, perhaps the RF that isn't
phased can be AF phased?

Alas, I am trapped in a steel and concrete high-rise, so won't be able to
get some DXing in until tomorrow - hopefully there will be something to
listen for TP-wise.  However, even if the TP wet blanket persists, at my
QTH, KOMO-1000 obliterates 990 and 1010, making those two frequencies
about as difficult to hear as 747, 774, etc.  I will give it a shot
tomorrow night - wish me luck!

Kevin