Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Eats IBOC For Supper!

Gary,

The audio phasing is an interesting aspect I have been following. Then
two communication receivers could be used for the same purpose I
presume. The beauty of RF phasing is totally getting rid of the QRM.
With audio phasing you would still be left with the RF I would think,
even phasing the audio, but with both types of phasing, it might be
better.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin