[IRCA] Loggings

After hearing so much about the SRF-59, I thought I'd see about it - it fit
right into my youngest's (17) budget for Mom's Christmas present! Well, I've
been listening to it a bit, and I've been rewarded with 3 new loggings - my
first new loggings this year, actually(Times EST):

KKYX  TX San Antonio 0230-0234 12/25/07 Olivia Newton-John mx, "Country Legends
6-80", ments of San Antonio, ID 0133. Strong signal.

KTIB  LA Thibodaux 0950-1009, 1103 12/25/07 Lots of Xmas mx (Joy to the World,
Hard Candy Christmas, O Holy Night, Blue Christmas) w/several sung IDs that
sounded like "KDID", clear ID "KTIB" 10:03. Fair signal.

KLPL LA Lake Providence 1130 12/25/07 Christmas mx - ID popped up out of QRN.
I've seen this station listed as silent, and many more mentions of their FM.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org