[IRCA] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to my many new friends here at IRCA
and some of my old friends from LWCA that maybe here.
It has been a great pleasure to meet you all and for
you putting up with my beginner questions. Each piece
of advice has been incorporated into my listening post
and made a difference in capturing some of the best DX
around.  May the God, who is reason for this season,
bless you all.

Patrick Martin
Nick Hall-Patch  (VE7DXR)
Craig Healy (NG1U)