[IRCA] KEVT test here a maybe

I listened first 2+ hours. 1210 mostly dominated by WPHT, rare CFYM-SK (classic rock) 2nd, possible KEVT & rare KHAT-WY (sports) about tied for third most dominant station. KUBR-TX spent a few minutes atop briefly with English IDs listing many stations in a break from their Spanish Chrisian format & briefly heard KGYN-OK. The possible KEVT was Spanish music, some definitely Mexican type. I heard I think brief talk at 2:50 am CST that I heard or imagined as "La Raza", not sure, during a musical selection that included a tuba. Don't think it could be anyone else in US, but don't know if any Mexicans were on that have made it this far north. I stupidly didn't set up the tape recorder, as I was confident I'd get a clear ID. It came in real good at times while playing music. 73, George S., MN