Re: [IRCA] Ultralights and the Quantum Loop

Re: [IRCA] Ultralights and the Quantum Loop

Hello Kevin,

     Wow, your experimentation with the SRF-59 is  fantastic.  In deep
appreciation of your astonishing discoveries,  and since I am the primary culprit
for the SRF-59 craze, I strongly  suggest that all pocket-radio fanatics accept
your term ***Ultralights***  as the officially-approved name for this
innovative, thrilling new pursuit of  DXing with microscopic, overachieving MW-DX
portables!

     Thanks again, and I can't wait to try out your  discoveries for myself.

                 73,  Gary