Re: [IRCA] All Hail the SRF-59!

To John in Smyrna, DE:

     Fair enough!  If you purchase an SRF-59  and aren't thrilled with it,
not only will I reimburse your $15, but I'll even  pay the postage to send it
here to the west coast!  How's that for a true  commitment?

     On the other hand, if you have great fun with it  (as I'm sure you
will), I hope you will tell about your astonishing  experiences here on the list,
so that others can get in on the thrilling  action.

                                                                        73
and Good DX,

                                                                        Gary
DeBock  (culprit responsible for the  SRF-59 craze)