Re: [IRCA] All Hail the SRF-59!

OK Bruce,

     The DT210V sounds good enough to be a worthy  contestant in the next
(2008) Pocket Radio Shootout, after this year's  competitors slug it out.  It
will be ordered ASAP (as if I really needed  any persuasion).  9 kHz splits with
memories is a great advantage, although  my own experience leads me to doubt
that any digital pocket radio can equal the  SRF-59's selectivity.  Sony has
packed some mean power in that SRF-59  design, and if you can adjust to the
analog tuning, it's truly  a DXer's dream machine.

                    73,  Gary