Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 43, Issue 174

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 43, Issue 174

I just realized my last post included all of the posts in the email I was
replying to.  My apoligies for that.

One more thought, there is NO excuse for a reception report writer to EVER
say anything derogatory to personnel at a radio station.  That is just plain
common sense.  DXing is a hobby that is done for fun and excitement.  If I
get to the point where a hobby makes me angry then I need to reconsider my
involvement in that hobby.

73,
Jim Nall
http://www.n4fxc.com