Re: [IRCA] West Coast to Maine (and such phenomenae)

Saul,

I am not expert on morse code. Unless it is slow, I have trouble copying
it and without a lot of QRM. 10 wpm is fairly fast for me. But as close
as I can tell, the speed of what I heard is close to that. Of course I
was using a beverage aimed towards Maine.  I am going to have Dave
Williams listen to it and see if he can read it. I feel anyone with
decent knowledge of morse code should beable to make out at least some
of it.

73,

Patrick.

Patrick Martin