Re: [IRCA] KDZR 1640

Dennis,

Great to visit with you and your wife the other day when you stopped by.
It was really enjoyable.  The KDZR QRM here is  less than KEX, I just
did a test of the Eastern beverage,

1190 KEX with CJRJ nulled, I get S5 hash on 1200, 1180 has KOFI at S9,
so hardly any hash noted.
1640 KDZR has nothing on 1630 and I am getting S3 of hash, but on 1650 I
have my local TIS at S9.

This morning I have hash on 1150 & 1170 QRMing Vancouver & Bellingham
from KSL. KSL is about S9+10.

As you noted, I spend most of my DX time with everything phased except
the NW/N/NE to rid myself of the IBOC hash.
1250 Seattle is not much of an issue being weak here and KHHO is not
much of an issue either. So far, so good, but who knows what stations in
the Puget Sound will be new IBOCers in the future?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager