[IRCA] 780 KNOM also audible

With 850 KICY coming in so well, I checked 780 KNOM, and sure enough they're there as well well over cochannel KKOH.  Time check for "9:15" at 10:15 local pacific time, so it's them for sure.  Very strong signal for sure.
Perhaps I'll leave the SDR going overnight and see what I can driftnet catch..........Walt.