[IRCA] WIRL test

Attempted but no joy here. I had to work at KCKK overnight. So I took my
Kenwood R-600 / Palomar loop travelling setup along. Unfortunately it
provides mediocre MW performance at best in the high rise canyons of
downtown Denver. Plus we had continual rain overnight eventually turning
into our first measurable snow of the season by morning (officially
1/2"). Special thanks to all who arranged the test.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/