[IRCA] WIRL Test

I listened from 2:30 Central to about 3:30 Central..........I heard CW id at 2:32...into female vocal followed by a sung WIRL jingle....later heard more CW id at about 2:58.....also heard a liner for the most recognizable voice in Peoria, Dan Bubany (sp) heard mornings on WIRL....later , I heard the song, " Talk to me " by a country artist...other mentions of " Classic Country " . My biggest problems were WHKY , Hickory, N.C. and WTKS, Savannah, Ga. WIRL was under them most of the time....hrd a lot of C2C and ESPN in the mix. .....I listened on the barefoot Sony Walkman... Thanks to all who helped put this together.       Chris Johnson  K2FO   Taylors, S.C.