Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 18: Another Good CC Morning

Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 18: Another Good CC Morning

John,

Great going on Sitka-1230!!! If it wasn't for my local, I am sure I
would have caught KIFW. . Well.....there is hope, as I used to say "If
it wasn't for KNBR, I would have caught KBRW". However, KKEE is North
and right in the lobe for  Sikta. Maybe I will have luck again in the
future with KKEE with dead air as I did last week.
   I only need about eight more Alaskans and none are going to be
especially easy.
But neither were KZPA-900, KSKO-870, etc, so who knows? Give us the cx,
you never know what might pop in.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin