Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10-16

Not a bad morning, not nothing like yesterday. I did hear my 4th Thai
station. This time on 1026 khz that topped the channel at 1421 briefly.
Sounded // to 1467 which was also back in, but weaker. It did not sound
//891 though. By 1424, DZAR had taen over the channel with a minister in
Tagalog. Two Thai stations listed on 1026 and  // with RT. Also
DXRR-1017 (presumed) the usual variety game show type pgm at 1415.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager